Adaptive Dressing at its Best. Soft Knit Open Back Pants
- Two overlapping back panels
- Secured with adjustable snaps
- Elastic waist
keep non-weight bearers comfortable all season. These terrific easy to put on Adaptive Wheelchair Pants/Slacks are perfect for those with lowered mobility/wheelchair user dependence and/or incontinence. They slip on with ease from a seated position! (No standing required). Two overlapping back flap panels close in the middle with adjustable snaps. Elastic waist. Super soft polyester-cotton knit. How do you put these wheelchair Clothing pants/slacks on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individuals legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The disabled adult being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These adaptive handicap pants/slacks are terrific for elderly/seniors/adults who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. What a great idea! This handicapped item by Silvert is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great gift for disabled adults, home care, nursing homes, and care home settings.Adaptive Wheelchair Pant Sizing:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)