Adaptive Long Sleeve Polo Open Back Shirt For Men - LARGE BLUE STRIPE
Adaptive Polo Shirt For Men -LARGE- Open Back Clothes - Long Sleeve Open Back Shirt - Disabled Adults
Product Features of Adaptive Open Back Shirts :
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable – Polyester-Cotton
Long Sleeve Open Back Polo Jerseys. Quality machine washable in soft polyester interlock blend (65% Polyester-35% Cotton Interlock). Three functional buttons, chest pocket. Full back overlap with snaps at shoulders.
How do you put this adaptive wheelchair shirt on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This item by is usually offered in a plus size range. A great product for disabled adults, home care, retirement and nursing home care settings. This wonderful and comfortable polo shirt is also great for those in skilled nursing facilities and long term care facilities.
|MEN'S CLOTHING SIZES|
|* Please note most adaptive (open back) clothing is sized for a generous fit|
|Adaptive Wear Size||Pant Size||Neck Size||Chest Size||Waist Size|
|Small||28 - 30||14 - 14½||36" - 38"||28" - 30"|
|Medium||32 - 34||15 - 15½||39" - 41"||32" - 34"|
|Large||36||16 - 16½||42" - 44"||36" - 38"|
|XL||38 - 40||17 - 17½||45" - 47"||39" - 41"|
|2XL||42 - 44||18 - 18½||48" - 50"||42" - 44"|
|3XL||46||19 - 19½||51" - 53"||45" - 47"|